This is the sketch for the challenge. I love LO's that use more than one picture. I like to scrap more than one picture per page most of the time. I am learning that I love the staggering of pictures, when I first started it was hard for me to do but I do like it. I do find that I still have a hard time not matting pictures though!!
I actually even got mine done today! WOOT WOOT!!
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is All Mixed UP
- Snowflakes are Stretch Your Imagination and Going Places
- Patterned paper is DCWV Christmas Stack 2007
- Plain paper is some I got at Hobby Lobby, so not sure of the brand
- Corners are with the Stampin Up ticket punch
- Snowflake brads are Spare Parts
- Diamond stickles on the title and some blue lines of the patterned paper
- Ribbon is some I got at the LSS sometime ago, it has swirls on it, might not be able to see so well in the picture though
- Journaling is done with Chocolate Chip Stampin Up marker.
- Inking is with Tom Holtz walnut distressed ink