I am posting the sketch a little early since it would be tomorrow afternoon before I could post it and people might want to get a jump start on it before then.
Here is the sketch for 1/7 challenge.
I don't have my pictures for this yet so I better get to lookin at pics tomorrow!!
I will put my LO in this post when I am done with it.
Here is my LO for the challenge for this sketch. I decided to use pictures from when my daughter had her wisdom teeth cut out. I think it turned out pretty good.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is Opposites Attract
- Tooth shapes are cut files I made
- Toothfairy I used vellum, Sharpie gold pen, metallic and bling for the crown...blush is cat eye chalk ink
- Patterned paper is My Minds Eye Glitter
- Plain paper is DCWV and Prism
- Brown fibers around the picture mats
- Inking is Tim Holtz Walnut distressed ink