I think I have been forgetting to post the challenges here on my blog! *okie cringes and waits for rotten tomatoes to be thrown at her*.
Here is the sketch for the challenge for 2-11-09. I chose a double page layout this time as I have gotten a few requests for these. Remember you can click the pictures for a better view.
I had other pictures picked out but then changed my mind. I went with some pictures from two years ago when some friends and I went to Lake Murray for the weekend.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is done with Base Camp, Cursive 101, Opposites Attract and Graphically Speaking
- Pattern paper is well I just don't remember to be honest and I am too lazy to go look! HA!
- Solid cardstock Prism *okie's favorite*
- Flowers are Petaloo's, I did the centers with pink cardstock and then used Doodlebug Sugar
- Journaling is with Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
- White stitching is with Signo UM-153 *don't forget to check out Jet Pens for ordering*
- Swirl Stamps are Autumn Leaves Flourish by Rhonna Farrer
- Ribbon is Grosgrain and satin
- Ribbon buckle is one I ordered from LTD commodities.
Here are some closeups of the title.