The Stampin Up Occasions Catalag came out recently as did the annual Sale-A-Bration catalog and I couldn't wait to order a few goodies! This card is made with the Grateful Bunch Bundle. I love bundles like this because I am a sucker for punches and when there are stamps that go with it then it's a win win situation!
I am also having an online party and if you would like to make an order just go > HERE< to make your order and use Hostess Code UBZCDCFA when you check out, you should see my name as the hostess once you enter the code.
Stampin Up Grateful Bunch stamp set
Stampin Up Blossom Bunch Punch
Various cardstock and papers
Queen & Co. Pearls
The stamp for the 3 flowers line up on the punch so it makes it easy to punch them all out once. I used the Promarkers for all the coloring of the flowers and leaves. I can't tell you how much I am in love with the Die-namics stitched dies! I love the stitched look and there are 9 in the set so here are plenty of sizes from which you can choose.
I generally like to decorate the inside of my cards with strips of paper that are left over from the front because it adds a little more interest. The butterfly and sentiment are included in the stamp set as are all the stamped images on this card.
If you are not familiar with Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration here is the information how it works...
For Every $50.00 you spend you get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration item! These free items are selected from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration catalog.
- Choose ONE free Sale-A-Bration item when you spend $50 (before ship/tax)
- Choose TWO free Sale-A-Bration items when you spend $100 (before ship/tax)
- Choose THREE free Sale-A-Bration items when you spend $150 (AND qualify for the usual hostess rewards of $25)
- Once your order reaches $250 (before ship/tax) you get a BONUS $25.00 in hostess rewards
- There is No Limit to the number of Sale-A-Bration Rewards you can earn.
Another fabulous card Shirley! I love those daisies. Hugs, BrendaReplyDelete