This is the sketch I posted for the challenge on the Cricut messageboard tonight.
This one went together really fast after I found the pictures I wanted to use. I didn't use any Cricut for this *okie thinks about checking herself for a fever*. I have some K & Company paper packs that come with all kinds of nice punchouts and thought I should use them since I have them. I think it turned out nice even without cricut cuts.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is a punch out from a K & Company paper pack.
- Pattern paper from the same paper pack
- Flowers are Primas and a few others. I used different shapes of bling for flower centers.
- Journaling and stitching is with Signo UM-153 white pen
- Ribbon is Grosgrain
- Inking is done with Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk ink, chestnut roan
I think it is great (even w/o cricut!! LOL) Your girl is the cutest thing. I know she is grown but she's little here :-)ReplyDelete
Great LO! Very pretty. I also wanted to thank you. I am new to the cricut & DS. I d/l some of your files & I made the tractor card & I lifted your birthday confidential file. Thanks again.ReplyDelete
I did post pics on my blog if you'd like to look.
It's lovely, even without the cricut! I have been using some chipboard shapes and such that I have had lying around for ages as well.ReplyDelete
PERFECT use of this layout; the colors, the elements; all of it nicely complement the pictures! Great job!ReplyDelete
Cute layout! Love the colors!ReplyDelete