Here is my first card for the Stamp Club Challenge. The stamps are Stampin Up and are a hostess set that I got for giving my party a few weeks ago.
The red foil paper is actually candy wrapper. I crumpled it and then glued it to card stock. I stamped with Stazon so it wouldn't smear. The rose is on a block that was trimmed and then I cut off the border and put it across the flower stem. I used line bling to go across the border. I used the Stampin Up Ticket Punch on the corners.
The Distressed Cuttlebug folder was used on the card mat. The Sentiment is also on a journaling die cut taht was on the sheet. I added bling to the flowers on it and then under the sentiment.
A friend of mine is getting married this month so I will be giving this to her.
Here is a close up so you can see the details better. You can see that I pop dotted the rose.