So I took some pictures of how I did it. I posted this on the Cricut MB but some folks couldn't see the pictures and I was asked to post it on my blog as well.
Peel the label off the block. Different brands do differently. I had problems with Hero Art stamps but SU and Studio G's did fine. This particular stamp is a Studio G.
Peel the stamp off the block. You can pop it in the microwave for a few seconds but I was too lazy to stand in the kitchen and use the microwave so I just peeled them off.
Peel the foam off the stamp. Again different brands react different. The SU stamps were usually pretty easy to get off the foam. I did notice if there was residue on the SU stamps it was easily rubbed off with my finger.
Line up your label on the back of the stamp. I quickly learned that the labels are not always the exact size of the stamp. Since I use a Stamp Ma Jig for stamping most of the time I also figured it was not necessary to get it EXACTLY straight, however I do try to line up as best as I can.
Trim the label next to the stamp. Cutterbee scissors get closer to the edge than regular scissors.
And there you have it! Your stamp now has the label so it can be easily identified!! If the sticky is not on the label well I am thinking you can likely run it through your Xyron easily enough and get the label to stick better.
Stay tuned for when I get the Aleene's Tack It Over and Over to apply to the back of my stamps for storage and using with the acrylic blocks.