I got caught up on my decal orders and was able to make a card tonight. I used Stamped for the tag and SYI for the sunflowers. For the stems I used some dark green grosgrain ribbon and then cut the ribbon for the leaves and burned the edges with a lighter to keep it from fraying.
I thought the card looked "OK" but was feeling it needed something else, just couldn't decide what it needed.
I posted it on the MB and then Wife2TJ said it was missing ladybugs........so naturally I had to go get out my skittles and make some ladybugs.
AND.......WOW it sure made the card look SSOOO much better!! I drew the heads and antennae then doodled the flight pattern lines with a black marker pen, ya know the fine line Zig ones *okie loves those!* Thanks so much Wife2TJ for the suggestion!!