I received my dessert recipe LO's yesterday and man are there some beautiful ones!! I am not sure if all of the LO's will be posted on the MB or not. But thought I would post mine here!
So after I got them all done I noticed I made a mistake! It was suppose to be Pig Pickin Cake.......This teaches me not to be on the phone while I am assembling LO's! HA HA HA
I used Printing Press for the letters. I used a flower from WIMG *I think*. I made the PIG HEAD from George and inked around the edges with some cat eye ink. I used a little prima flower with some Stickles *of course I had to use Stickles!!* for the center.
I cut yellow card stock to 4x6 inches and printed the recipe on those. Just hand doodled around the edges of the recipe card.
Even with the mistake I still like the LO!